A six week small group study under the skilled leadership of Janet Hammock, who draws inspiration from the life and music of composers from medieval times to the present day, helping us make Mystery come alive in our life.
What You Receive in this Small Group Study
- Complete Leader’s Guide (includes process by Janice MacLean for six sessions: Ideas for Creating space and Gathering, Opening, Check-in, Discussion questions, and a Group Spiritual Practice
- Six 10-18 minute audio recordings with Janet Hammock.
- Six scripts of the audio recordings to download and copy so participants can follow along.
- Six participant/take home sheets to download and photocopy with discussion questions and space for notes.
- Access to a Prayer Bench webpage with all the study materials, downloadable image for social media promotion, customizable poster for the series, and other resources related to the study.
How Do Prayer Bench Small Group Studies Work?
This is a downloadable resource which will be ready in the fall. When you register and pay, you receive an email with information about accessing a private webpage. You will find the Leader’s Guide and all the resources you need.
More information to come including a sample of the series. You can register now and receive an email as soon as we have information to share.
Prayer Bench Guest: Dr. Janet Hammock
More questions? Visit: Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Studies.
or Email Janice.