More than Friends: Couple Purchase
More Than Friends is a pre-marriage resource that celebrates diversity even as it seeks to prepare couples for the blessings and challenges of long term marriage. It is a resource that can be used online or in face-to-face gatherings, with individuals or groups, and can easily be guided by clergy or lay leaders, or even self-guided. View the Introductory Video.
Here are the themes of the five videos.
- Marriage is Daily. It is small daily practices that make a marriage that lasts.
- Communications & Family of Origin – Learning skills for healthy arguments and how Families of Origins influence how we communicate and more!
- Sexuality. Sexuality is a gift, a dilemma sometimes, and binds a couple together.
- Money. Money shows what you believe and what you value. It is hard to talk about and can be a major stress in a marriage.
- Spirituality. Spirituality is “God” and not just God; taking care of each other’s spirit and the well-being of your marriage.
In the Couple package, you will receive:
- Permanent access to five videos (12-18 minutes in length). They are downloadable.
- A Letter to Couple about this program.
- A copy of the couple worksheets.
This Project hosted by the Prayer Bench.