Stroll for Your Soul
- Are you a fair weather person needing encouragement to get back in your walking shoes?
- Are you a runner seeking mindfulness on your daily run?
- Are you a biker, a hiker, a skate boarder wanting inspiration with your exercise?
Stroll (or Roll) for Your Soul invites mindful attention and offers 21 Emails delivering incentive, focus and inspiration to your inbox.
It takes 21 days to create a habit. Use these daily emails as motivation to get outside. They will help you notice the the green and growing glories of Spring. If you are a regular walker, they offer practice at paying attention and being in the present moment. Weave silence and mindful reflection into whatever minutes you have to give to your self. Give yourself 21 days and make it a habit.
Stroll (or Roll) for Your Soul offers 21 days of accompaniment through a brief email delivered early each morning to your inbox. Each email will offer a practice, or a reflection, or a poem, or a photograph giving direction and encouragement to your time spent walking or jogging or biking or even skate boarding.
WHEN: Begins with a welcome email on April 27.
COST: $15.00. Gift your friends and use the $7 coupon and YOU and your friends get the email series for $8 each.
Sign up the members of a congregation for an additional $5 each.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- A welcome email on April 27 with an audio recording on contemplative walking.
- 21 daily emails with a practice, a poem, a reflection, or photograph offering encouragement for mindful attention and accompaniment.
- Access to a webpage with all 21 emails in one place.
Need more encouragement? Add your friends for $8 each and reduce your cost to $8 too. You can add one name and email and message when you order. And if you want to gift more than one friend, add their name and email in the “notes” space when ordering. USE THE COUPON WORD: friend – to receive your $7 reduction.
Want to make it a congregational project? For the price of one full subscription $15.00 + $5 per person sign up your congregation.
- When you register a congregation/group, please register the contact person and indicate it is a congregational/group project.
- Then email me with the names/emails. An Excel sheet is preferred but not necessary. Pay by cheque or credit card or PayPal. Deadline: April 20th.