The Trinity is one of the core convictions of the Christian way. In this Spiritual Study, the Rev. Dr. Rob Fennell helps us grow in faith and love as we deepen our understanding of the Mystery of God. We see how Trinity language points us toward loving relationship in our everyday spirituality, and we celebrate the Trinity in a closing Celtic liturgy.
There are six sessions:
- To Tell Ourselves about God with Rob Fennell
- To Be Alone with God with Rob Fennell
- To Share in Community with Rob Fennell
- To Live in the World God Loves with Rob Fennell
- To Honour Trinity in Art, Song and Poetry with Janice MacLean
- To Celebrate Trinity in a Celtic Liturgy with David Robertson.
You will receive:
- Five 10-12 minute downloadable audio recordings presenting the theme;
- A written script or notes of the audio talks;
- A Leader Page outlining a flexible one-hour group process with opening, centering, discussion questions, group spiritual practice and closing prayer;
- A Participant Handout Page;
- A Celtic liturgy for a closing celebration
- Access to a Wisdom webpage with supplemental resources.
An Internet connection is needed to access the audio recordings but once downloaded they are available to play from your computer. Once downloaded no internet connection is required.
The cost of this Small Group package is $25. Sale $20
When you register you will receive an “order confirmation.” By mid-January you will receive an E-Mail with a link to a private webpage where you will find all the resources.
Please contact Janice at this email if you have any questions.
Janice MacLean is Host of the Prayer Bench.
The Rev. Dr. Rob Fennell is a Professor at the Atlantic School of Theology, and Co-editor of Three Ways of Grace: Drawing Closer to the Trinity (UCPH, 2010) and Both Sides of the Wardrobe: C. S. Lewis, Theological Imagination, and Everyday Discipleship (2015). Visit his blog Creedal and Loving It.
The Rev. David Robertson is a graduate of The Vancouver School of Theology and the Pacific Jubilee Program in Spiritual Direction, David is committed to the wisdom of the Christian Faith and finding ways to make it a source of strength and hope for everyone.