I am re-opening the 2020 Subscription package as a response to the Covid-19 pandemic as a way of supporting communities of faith – with most restrictions lifted and resources added for all subscribers.
The GROUP SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE includes: (changes are in italics)
- New Format! 10 Monthly Email Retreats with expanded resources in Lent and Advent. The January and Lent email will be made available to new subscribers.
10 participantsfrom your group or community of faith. More than 10 if you wish.
- Holy Week Daily Reflections from Palm Sunday to Easter Monday.
- Stroll for Your Soul Group Package. Unlimited participants.
- Summer Sabbath: Four Devotions for the Road, Cottage or When Your Church Closes for Summer Sabbath. Personalize it for your ministry.
- Small Group Study: “Spirituality of Aging” for Lent or anytime. May be used through Zoom or other platforms where folk are gathering or in other creative ways.
- Advent Small Group Study
- Subscriber Login. All your resources on one webpage.
- I’m working on revising former Lent retreats/studies as additional resources for use in communities of faith.
A Subscription package is ….
- Convenient! Order once and receive email notice when each resource is available; they’ll be waiting for you on the webpage.
- Flexible! The resources are there for you in 2020 or you can use another time. Have your resources on hand when you need them.
- Save! Your subscription saves money and helps the Prayer Bench.
- DISCOUNT for students/learning sites and those in first year of ministry. Everything in this package for $99. Please see the STUDENTS and FIRST YEAR MINISTRY package. (Please contact me if you are in this category.)
- Too much in this package? See the PERSONAL Email Retreat Package for $69. No longer available.
New to Prayer Bench Retreats? Click here to learn more about how Personal Email Retreats work. (coming soon.)
New to Prayer Bench Small Group Studies? Click here to learn more about how Small Group Studies work
Subscriber packages are only available for sale until
Do you have questions? Contact Janice, Host of the Prayer Bench by Email.