- Are you looking for meaningful inspiration as the weather changes and the days grow shorter and colder?
- Would you like a focus for daily rambles?
- Do you want to celebrate the season of Autumn in creative ways?
- Autumn Rambles provides a smorgasboard of possibilities to bring meaning, inspiration and creativity to your personal activities and reflections.
- Access the digital scrapbook from your phone, tablet or computer.
WHEN: The Northern Hemisphere Ramble starts on Saturday September 25, 2021. The Southern Hemisphere Ramble will be held in October 2022 and will be available through Kereru Publishing website.
COST: Individual $20
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- A digital download with more information about the resource. Here is a sample of a Autumn Rambles scrapbook page: A Taste of Autumn.
- 14 daily online scrapbooks. Each scrapbook is unique and is based on a daily Autumnal theme with prompts for your own rambles and multi-sensory seasonal experiences. Content includes written reflections, poems, prayers, quotes, activities, images, videos, music, recipes, interactive activities and more. The purpose of each daily offering is to provide encouragement for mindful attention and reflection. An email with a password and website link will arrive each day at 6am (ADT)
- Group subscriptions also receive a downloadable media pack to promote to your group and an excel spreadsheet to subscribe others from the group.
RATHER LOOK AT AN GROUP REGISTRATION? Ramble with a group of friends, families or co-workers, or your community of faith. (unlimited numbers.) Here is more information on a Group Registration for $50.
If you are a paid 2021 Personal or Group Subscriber, this program is included in your package. You are on the list and can expect your Welcome Email on September 22. Group Subscribers will receive an email with instructions on signing up participants.