- Meet together (in person or in a Zoom session) at the beginning, during or end of Autumn Rambles to share your stories.
- Meet together to Ramble at a local park or beach
- Participate as a shared spiritual practice.
- Invite others from your extended community to join your Autumn Ramble.
- Sign up your local Ecumenical ministry support group or join with others from another denomination.
- Use as a prompt to create a group scrapbook or noticeboard of your own Autumn Ramble anecdotes, experiences and reflections.
WHEN: The Northern Hemisphere Ramble starts with a Welcome Email on September 30th and continues for 14 days.
COST: Group $50 (unlimited size)
When you sign up a congregation/group, you register as the contact person. You can pay by credit card or PayPal or cheque We’ll provide an media pack for you including an excel spreadsheet for you to fill and return with the names and email addresses of each person in your group.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- 14 daily online scrapbooks. Each scrapbook is unique and is based on a daily Autumnal theme with prompts for your own rambles and multi-sensory seasonal experiences. Content includes written reflections, poems, prayers, quotes, activities, images, videos, music, recipes, interactive activities and more. The purpose of each daily offering is to provide encouragement for mindful attention and reflection. An email with a password and website link will arrive each day at 6am (ADT)
- Group subscriptions also receive a downloadable media pack to promote to your group and an excel spreadsheet to subscribe others from the group.
RATHER LOOK AT AN INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION? You can join Autumn Rambles for $20. Check it out here. Autumn Rambles (Individual)
If you are a paid 2023 Personal or Group Subscriber, this program is included in your package. You are on the list and can expect your Welcome Email in September. Group Subscribers will receive an email with instructions on signing up participants.