A Subscription package is ….
- Convenient! Order today and receive your resources by email when each one is available.
- Flexible! The resources are there for you in 2021 or you can use them another year. Have your resources on hand when you need them.
- Save! Your subscription saves money yet supports the Prayer Bench ministry.
- You subscription includes the Prayer Bench Monthly Newsletter.
- Want to share your retreats with friends? See the GROUP Email Retreat Package for $99.
Included in the 2021 Personal Package …
- January: A Winter Retreat. Download this free “Pilgrim in Residence” retreat as a sample of an email retreat.
- February: Receive your new 2021 Ash Wednesday Retreat to set you up for a contemplative Lent.
- March: Receive three new “Praying the Scripture” videos to share in worship or on social media. or with friends. Watch a sample video.
- April: Deepen your journey in Holy Week with a daily email from Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday.
- May/June: Participate in the popular Stroll for Your Soul. 21 Daily Emails. Read sample here.
- September/October: Participate in the new Fall program “Rambles” 15 Daily Email.
- November/December: Receive the new Advent Prayers Retreat.
- Other: Receive a coupon for 50% off a new program, Soul of the Preacher. Learn more soon.
The Personal Subscription includes a personal subscription to Stroll for Your Soul ($20) and Fall Rambles ($15). You can download and print all the Email retreats.
The Email Retreats, set of three downloadable and shareable videos and daily emails will be available in the Prayer Bench Shop for $15 – $20 each.
View the 2021 calendar of resources: Click to enlarge.
Please Note: Personal Subscriber packages are available for sale until January 31. After this, all resources are available at full cost in the Prayer Bench Shop.
Take a look at the Group Subscriber package if you want to share your Retreats and other resources with friends and gain access to other resources. See the GROUP Email Retreat Package for $99.
Do you have questions? Contact Janice, Host of the Prayer Bench by Email.