PACKAGE 2 – Self and Group Package ($99)
- Lent 2017 Email Retreat $29
- Advent Email Retreat 2017 $25
- Coupon for 40% off these 2017 Prayer Bench Resources: Each valued at $29. You pay only $17.40
- Life, Death & After Small Group Study for Lent 2017
- Summer Soul Collection (New!)
- The Advent 2017 Small Group Study
- All Shall Be Well: Spiritual Practices with Julian of Norwich Retreat
Sign up for $99. This package is only available until January 31, 2017.
Here is what is Included in your 2017 Self & Group Package ($99)
- The Lent 2017 Email Retreat is called “Practices for Living in a Troubled World.” The scientist and theologian, Teilhard de Chardin wrote: “Christianity does not ask us to live in the shadow of the cross but in the fire of its creative action.” We visit with several people who are finding ways to live and work creatively in the world, and we explore ways practices for keeping a mindful Lent. This retreat is delivered to you by email each week in Lent. (A Welcome Email and six weekly retreats.)
- The 2017 Advent Retreat is a long way off! It’s tentatively called “The Practice of Advent.” Hope, Peace, Joy and Love are more than the nice glow of candles and more, too, than seasonal emotions. They are gifts the world needs and we’ll practice making them real. (A Welcome Email and four weekly retreats.)
Here is what is available with your 40% off coupon. (You will receive a coupon word and enter it when you order and pay $17.40.
- Life, Death and After – A Small Group Study for Lent 2017. Visit here for more information
- The Summer Soul Collection (New!) Unplugged at the cottage and have space and time for reflection? Spending time with children or grandchildren and looking for ideas at home or for church programs that nurture children’s spirituality? Need ideas to lead a service in your local congregation? Want to explore nature as a spiritual guide? Print and download the Summer Soul Collection and find an array of resources to enrich your summer soul.
- The 2017 Fall Retreat “All Shall Be Well: Spiritual Practices with Julian of Norwich.” This “on demand” retreat will be available “on demand” and you print and use it at your convenience. Discover more about the 14th century saint Julian of Norwich and why her visions and sayings speak to our soul today. May be used as personal retreat or as a small group study.
- The Advent 2017 Small Group Study – Be part of a consultation that suggests a topic you want to explore with your group!
You will receive your invitation to the Prayer Bench Facebook Group when your register. Other resources will be available throughout the year by Email.
Pay through PayPal, or with your credit card, or by Bank eTransfer, or with a cheque.
Want all this on a page you can print? Click here
Questions? Contact Janice, Host of the Prayer Bench.