Is this you?
- Seeking to deepen your life through spiritual practice rooted in Christian Wisdom?
- Yearning for invitations to solitude and silence, to see beauty all around, and to explore meaning and mystery?
- Willing to go beyond the ordinary, open to new learning, and being impacted by your own discoveries?
- Able to give attention to your journey by creating retreat space at your own time and in your own home?
- Like feeling connected to a diverse online community, or perhaps you want to gather a small group and need a resource that invites deep conversation and offers group spiritual practices?
If so, a Prayer Bench yearly subscription might work well for you.
There are three packages in 2019. Click here to read more, including description of resources.
A Prayer Bench Subscription offers you ease of ordering, your choice of resources, and great savings
- Access to a Subscriber webpage in Leader/Congregation package. Access to your resources in one place.
- Wider Use of Email Retreats in Leader/Congregation package;
- Downloadable posters and bulletin notices for each retreat and easier process for signing up your folk.
- Take it Outside Advent Resource. Think of the creative locations where community can host an Advent gathering.
- Summer Sabbath. Copy, personalize for your group/community of faith and enrich those who are away in the summer.
- Stroll for Your Soul (Individual) is included in the Personal Retreat Series Package.
Read more information about the three packages and compare them. Find the one that is right for you.
- See what is included in the PERSONAL Email Retreat Package.
- See what gets added on in the LEADER/CONGREGATION Package.
- See what else is included in the STUDENT/LEARNING Package.
“We are not alone when we subscribe to Prayer Bench. Prayer Bench is like balm for the spirit.
We find the topics (in the Small Group Studies) relevant and encouraging. I especially like the audio part. The group is interested to hear another perspective. The audio leads to good discussion. Your questions help the participants to go deeper.
“I enjoyed the timing of the emails and that they could be broken up into daily parts or longer parts as time allowed. Having spiritual practices (especially the artistic choices) were very helpful and assisted me to learn that some of these things I enjoy doing can be used spiritually.”